Monday, October 27, 2008

Introduction

I'm terrible at keeping my blogs active ... I've started a few but after a couple of posts I usually forget about the thing for months on end. I always blame it all on my kids. So I guess I have another eight years or so of excuses and then I'll have to find something or someone else to blame when I forget or don't get around to doing things!

Maybe this blog, being part of the mass writing project will be more structured and force me to update it more frequently.

I'm currently working on my research project and dissertation (M801) with the Open University and that is how I found myself on the mailing list requesting volunteers for the exciting but whacky project!

When not busy with the above, I work full-time and I'm a single mom. I do some other stuff but I can't remember what they are right now ...

No comments: